MATTRESS CLEANING SPECIALIST
Professional mattress cleaning is one of the most overlooked home cleaning services provided today. Most people fail to realize that having their mattresses cleaned regularly helps improve air quality, remove allergens, and remove contaminants.
Professional mattress cleaning every six months helps remove a variety of indoor allergens including mold, mildew, pollen spores, and fungi.
Many microscopic pests make homes in mattresses. Biannual cleaning removes scabies, lice, silverfish, and bed bugs.
Dust mites often live in mattresses, feeding on dead skin cells. Their fecal matter causes allergies and other health problems.
In between professional cleanings, people should vacuum and spot clean their mattresses monthly to prevent the build-up of allergens and other pests.
- New mattresses should be cleaned once a year to ensure a better sleeping atmosphere.
- Older mattresses may require more frequent cleanings.
- Children’s mattresses – make it a priority every few months.
- We shed 10,000 million scales of bacteria laden skin each day, most end up in our mattresses.
- Dust mites produce 200 times its body weight in excrement during their normal life span.
- Dust mites feast for up to 170 days on our shed skin.
- Dust mites spread rapidly. A female dust mite lays 300 eggs.
- They can live without food for up to a year.