24hr Emergency Water Extraction Services
When your water heater breaks, pipes burst, or heavy rains flood your basement.
Water damage can happen due to weather, broken pipes, or ruptured water lines.Property damage as a result of water is a common problem for businesses and homeowners.
OUR TRUCK-MOUNTED EQUIPMENT
Our truck-mounted equipment produces one of the most powerful vacuums in the industry. After our specially trained technicians extract the water, we put high velocity air movers and dehumidifiers in place to dry the area quickly. We get the water out and your home back in order as soon as possible.
OUR 24 HRS EMERGENCY SERVICES
We will do everything we can to return your life back to normal and as soon as possible, as though your water damage emergency never happened.
- Water Damage Estimate
- Water Extraction
- Carpet & Floor Drying
WHAT TO DO
- Move all photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery and cushions
- Remove rugs from wet floors
- Gather loose items from the floor
- Stay out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Do Not enter any area with standing water
- Do Not vacuum anything
- Do Not walk on wet surfaces, if possible
- Do Not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors